We’ve received reports from several neighbors about stolen mail and packages. If you find yourself with missing mail or packages, always check with the carrier and, if it’s USPS, file a claim with them here.
The latest reports state:
- “I saw opened letters scattered in our back yard”
- “I had a package stolen from my front yard”
- “I saw a package get taken from my porch”
- “I have filed a report with USPS regarding missing mail for the past few days”
Here are a few tips to keep your packages and mail safe:
- Pick it up at your local post office: USPS, FedEx, and UPS all offer a service to hold your package at their facility, letting you decide when to pick it up. USPS